AT 1825 INTERIORS, WE'RE PASSIONATE ABOUT OUR BRAND, OUR PRODUCTS AND OUR CUSTOMERS.
1825 Interiors is a family-owned Australian business run by brother and sister team, Ben and Celeste. We specialise in family-friendly furniture made from recycled shipping pallets, as well as Australian-made washable slip-cover lounges. We are proud to stock an extensive collection of coordinating homewares.
Our beautiful stores showcase the 1825 Interiors brand and are an inspiration to our customers. We are supported by exceptional customer service from our staff..
At 1825 Interiors, we think of our staff as our family. We value and work alongside our employees, and we create a welcoming environment in our stores, office, and warehouses. Many of our staff have helped us to grow our business from its inception and now play a vital role in its ongoing success.
If you’re interested in furniture jobs, read on. We can provide career opportunities in retail, warehousing, or administration.
1825 INTERIORS CULTURAL VALUES
- Building customer relationships
- Mirror listening
- Creating a memorable shopping experience
- Customer satisfaction
- Staff presentation (appearance, demeanour)
- Well trained staff are loyal & productive
- Being appreciated is a great motivator
- Family is important both at work and home
- Management & staff must adapt to social, environmental, & economic changes
- Companies that address their organisational weaknesses as they implement growth strategies give themselves an advantage.
- All feedback is good feedback
- Goal setting with action
- Customer service and sales
- Store presentation
- Unpacking and labelling of homewares
- Developing a strong knowledge of our products
- Operation of POS system
- Previous sales experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good team player
- Intermediate computer skills
- Eye for trends and styling expertise
- Must be available to work weekends and one weekday
In return we offer a stable and supportive environment with structured training in the field of sales and design where you will not be just a number. Our team love working together in Fyshwick, not only for the variety and creative opportunities but also for the easy parking, great cafes and general shopping precinct.
Please email your application to Helen, our Fyshwick store manager.
Due to the volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Are you looking to grow your business?
1825 interiors is seeking to collaborate with talented, self-employed interior decorators/stylists. We're constantly receiving requests for in-home styling services - and we need your help! We stock a large range of Australian-made furniture which can be customised to suit your clients. Furthermore, we have our own factory in Vietnam, specialising in reclaimed timber furniture.
We're looking for interior decorators/stylists for each store location that have an affinity with our brand, and who we can recommend to our customers. You must have your own registered business.
Elevate your clients' living spaces and expand your business!
Interested? We'd love to hear from you!
Please email your application to Celeste, our company director.