- To ensure that you receive the best possible price for your delivery, we shop around.
- The delivery fee is calculated according to the number of products to be delivered, as well as their size, weight and distance from your nearest store.
- Once your order confirmation has been received, one of our staff will be in touch to discuss a suitable delivery date with you.
- Note that this service does not include taking furniture upstairs, additional assembly or rubbish removal.
- To get an update on your furniture delivery please call 1300 1825 00.
- At the time of delivery, you or your agent must fully inspect the product/s to confirm they are in good condition before signing our paperwork.
- 1825 interiors will not be held responsible for any damage that occurs after the paperwork has been signed.
Out of area furniture delivery
- The majority of our furniture deliveries are handled by local contractors.
- While they deliver furniture to most locations in NSW and the ACT, there are some locations where delivery is not available.
- If you live interstate or outside of our local delivery areas, you will need to organise your own courier.
- We recommend that you purchase freight insurance with your chosen courier.
- Products can either be 'in stock', 'available to order', or 'available in store only'. These options are shown on each product detail page.
- Delivery times will vary by stock availability and by location.
- If a product is available to order, or available in store only, the sales staff at your nearest store can give you an estimated time of arrival.
- Please ensure your new furniture will fit into your home, and can be carried through doorways, around tight corners, etc., before purchase.
Missed deliveries/storage fees
- We always ring you prior to your delivery date to ensure you will be available to receive the products.
- Please let us know if you are not going to be available so we can arrange an alternative date.
- If you miss your furniture delivery (i.e. you are not home to receive it), you will be charged a second delivery fee.
- You must collect or take delivery of the product/s within 7 days from the day that we notify you that they are available. If you fail to do so, 1825 interiors may charge storage fees and/or cancel your order.
For more information, please see our terms and conditions.
Please note: All prices are recommended retail inclusive of GST in AUD. Prices, weights and measurements are subject to change without notice. All weights and measurements are approximate.
- 1. Shop Online
- 2. Select Click, Inspect & Collect at checkout
- 3. Confirm your order
- 4. Our friendly staff will contact you to arrange collection
- 5. Inspect & Collect instore at 1825 Interiors
Click, Inspect & Collect Information
One of the advantages of buying furniture from 1825 interiors is that almost all our products are fully assembled.
- Our warehouse staff will assemble your product shortly before you pick it up to avoid damage.
- To ensure that your product is ready for you when you want to pick it up, the store that processed your order will contact you to book in a date and time.
- Please let us know if you are unable to collect your purchase at the appointed time so we can arrange an alternative date.
- Please bring your proof of purchase to our warehouse.
- Before signing our paperwork and loading your new furniture into your vehicle, you or your agent are required to fully inspect it to confirm it is in good condition.
- Although our warehouse staff are happy to assist, you are responsible for loading the product/s into your vehicle and securing them safely.
- Please note that 1825 interiors will not be held responsible for any damage that occurs during transit.