At 1825 interiors we are passionate about our brand, our products and our customers.
1825 interiors is a family owned Australian business run by brother and sister team, Ben and Celeste. We specialise in family-friendly furniture made from recycled shipping pallets, as well as Australian-made washable slip-cover lounges, and are proud to stock an extensive collection of co-ordinating homewares.
Set on over 7,500 acres, Wicketty Wees is one of the largest working cattle stations in the Sydney Region. Explore its valleys, caves and mountain fire trails, try horse riding or rock climbing, or simply relax on the verandah with a good book.
Our beautiful stores are an inspiration to our customers and showcase the 1825 interiors brand, supported by exceptional customer service from our staff.
At 1825 interiors we think of our staff as our family. We value and work alongside our employees, and create a welcoming environment in our stores, office and warehouses. Many of our staff have helped us to grow our business from its inception and now play a vital role in its ongoing success.
We can provide career opportunities in retail, warehousing, or administration.
1825 INTERIORS CULTURAL VALUES
- Building customer relationships
- Mirror listening
- Creating a memorable shopping experience
- Customer satisfaction
- Staff presentation (appearance, demeanour)
- Well trained staff are loyal & productive
- Being appreciated is a great motivator
- Family is important both at work and home
- Management & staff must adapt to social, environmental & economic changes
- "Companies that address their organisational weaknesses as they implement growth strategies give themselves an advantage."
- All feedback is good feedback
- Goal setting with action
Permanent Part-time Salesperson - Bathurst Store
* Customer service and sales
* Store presentation
* Unpacking and labelling of homewares
* Inventory monitoring
* Operation of POS system
* Previous sales experience
* Excellent customer service skills
* Good team player
* Intermediate computer skills
12-30 hours per week. Includes one day on weekends.
We are offering a wage as well as a bonus based on sales.
Please contact Lara, our Bathurst store manager.
Due to the volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.