Byron TV Unit
Made from solid, reclaimed pine, products in our Byron collection feature timber tops with a rustic tawny stain and ivory washed bases. The timber tops have been authentically aged to achieve a weathered, rustic appearance.
Nail holes, timber knots, colour variations and timber block patches are common and are not considered a fault.
The Byron collection works just as well in a Hamptons style beach house as it does in a 21st century Australian suburban family home.
Measurements: 1600W x 450D x 600H mm
- Open shelves: 500W x 140Hmm
- Doors with shelves: 400W x 430H mm
We recommend the use of Howard Clean-A-Finish for painted furniture surfaces. It effectively cleans all timber surfaces using a traditional blend of gentle yet powerful natural soaps. Avoid direct sunlight and take care when using blue coloured glass cleaners as they can stain the white paint. Always test any cleaner in a discreet spot before use.
We recommend Howard's Wax-It-All to maintain products in this collection. Wax-It-All is a food-grade paste wax that is safe for any surface where food contact may occur. This thick, smooth blend of beeswax, carnauba wax, and food grade mineral oil revives faded surfaces and helps protect wood from drying out and cracking. Use Wax-It-All to care for a multitude of surfaces in and around your home.
For more information about our Byron recycled timber furniture collection, please click here.
Please click here to view the warranty information for this product.
ANCHOR IT AND PROTECT A CHILD
Warning: Serious injury or death can be caused by toppling furniture.
Help prevent tip-over by:
* Anchoring this product to a wall or other suitable surface
* Using drawer locks to prevent children climbing
* Avoiding placing TVs on top unless the TV is also anchored
* Checking anchors regularly
This product should be fixed to the wall with the anti-tipping device supplied. Use fixing devices suitable for the walls in your home - plasterboard or masonry - which are available from hardware stores. 1825 interiors will not be held responsible if customers do not install the anti-tipping device that prevents it from tipping forwards.
- To ensure that you receive the best possible price for your delivery, we shop around.
- The delivery fee is calculated according to the number of products to be delivered, as well as their size, weight and distance from your nearest store.
- Once your order confirmation has been received, one of our staff will be in touch to discuss a suitable delivery date with you.
- Note that this service does not include taking furniture upstairs, additional assembly or rubbish removal.
- To get an update on your furniture delivery please call 1300 1825 00.
- At the time of delivery, you or your agent must fully inspect the product/s to confirm they are in good condition before signing our paperwork.
- 1825 interiors will not be held responsible for any damage that occurs after the paperwork has been signed.
Out of area furniture delivery
- The majority of our furniture deliveries are handled by local contractors.
- While they deliver furniture to most locations in NSW and the ACT, there are some locations where delivery is not available.
- If you live interstate or outside of our local delivery areas, you will need to organise your own courier.
- We recommend that you purchase freight insurance with your chosen courier.
Deliveries to Melbourne
- Although 1825 interiors does not deliver to Victoria, we have many happy customers who have organised delivery through Hoods Furniture Freighters at very reasonable prices. Your furniture order is delivered to their warehouse at 93 Merola Way, Campbellfield VIC 3061. You can then collect it from their warehouse or they can deliver it onto your address for an extra fee.
- Our Wagga Wagga store can arrange a quote for you, or you can contact them directly on (03) 9357 9393.
- Alternatively, we are happy to work with any courier you wish to organise yourself.
- Products can either be 'in stock', 'available to order', or 'available in store only'. These options are shown on each product detail page.
- Delivery times will vary by stock availability and by location.
- If a product is available to order, or available in store only, the sales staff at your nearest store can give you an estimated time of arrival.
- Please ensure your new furniture will fit into your home, and can be carried through doorways, around tight corners, etc., before purchase.
Missed deliveries/storage fees
- We always ring you prior to your delivery date to ensure you will be available to receive the products.
- Please let us know if you are not going to be available so we can arrange an alternative date.
- If you miss your furniture delivery (i.e. you are not home to receive it), you will be charged a second delivery fee.
- You must collect or take delivery of the product/s within 7 days from the day that we notify you that they are available. If you fail to do so, 1825 interiors may charge storage fees and/or cancel your order.
For more information, please see our terms and conditions.
Please note: All prices are recommended retail inclusive of GST in AUD. Prices, weights and measurements are subject to change without notice. All weights and measurements are approximate.
- 1. Shop Online
- 2. Select Click, Inspect & Collect at checkout
- 3. Confirm your order
- 4. Our friendly staff will contact you to arrange collection
- 5. Inspect & Collect instore at 1825 Interiors
Click, Inspect & Collect Information
One of the advantages of buying furniture from 1825 interiors is that almost all our products are fully assembled.
- Our warehouse staff will assemble your product shortly before you pick it up to avoid damage.
- To ensure that your product is ready for you when you want to pick it up, the store that processed your order will contact you to book in a date and time.
- Please let us know if you are unable to collect your purchase at the appointed time so we can arrange an alternative date.
- Please bring your proof of purchase to our warehouse.
- Before signing our paperwork and loading your new furniture into your vehicle, you or your agent are required to fully inspect it to confirm it is in good condition.
- Although our warehouse staff are happy to assist, you are responsible for loading the product/s into your vehicle and securing them safely.
- Please note that 1825 interiors will not be held responsible for any damage that occurs during transit.