Shellharbour Rattan Chair with Cushion
Our quality cane and rattan furniture is strong, durable, cool and comfortable - perfectly suited to our Australian climate.
Made from rattan with a white finish and a free white seat cushion, this stylish chair will instantly update your existing dining table for either a Hamptons-style or country style look. The Shellharbour rattan chair is also ideal as an occasional chair.
Not for outdoor use - indoor or outdoor undercover only.
650W x 650D x 850H mm.
Maximum weight this product can withstand is 120 kg.
Made in Indonesia.
Wipe regularly with a damp cloth.
Please click here to view the warranty information for this product.
Read our Cane Furniture brochure for detailed care instructions.
- To ensure that you receive the best possible price for your delivery, we shop around.
- The delivery fee is calculated according to the number of products to be delivered, as well as their size, weight and distance from your nearest store.
- Once your order confirmation has been received, one of our staff will be in touch to discuss a suitable delivery date with you.
- Note that this service does not include taking furniture upstairs, additional assembly or rubbish removal.
- To get an update on your furniture delivery please call 1300 1825 00.
- At the time of delivery, you or your agent must fully inspect the product/s to confirm they are in good condition before signing our paperwork.
- 1825 interiors will not be held responsible for any damage that occurs after the paperwork has been signed.
Out of area furniture delivery
- The majority of our furniture deliveries are handled by local contractors.
- While they deliver furniture to most locations in NSW and the ACT, there are some locations where delivery is not available.
- If you live interstate or outside of our local delivery areas, you will need to organise your own courier.
- We recommend that you purchase freight insurance with your chosen courier.
- Products can either be 'in stock', 'available to order', or 'available in store only'. These options are shown on each product detail page.
- Delivery times will vary by stock availability and by location.
- If a product is available to order, or available in store only, the sales staff at your nearest store can give you an estimated time of arrival.
- Please ensure your new furniture will fit into your home, and can be carried through doorways, around tight corners, etc., before purchase.
Missed deliveries/storage fees
- We always ring you prior to your delivery date to ensure you will be available to receive the products.
- Please let us know if you are not going to be available so we can arrange an alternative date.
- If you miss your furniture delivery (i.e. you are not home to receive it), you will be charged a second delivery fee.
- You must collect or take delivery of the product/s within 7 days from the day that we notify you that they are available. If you fail to do so, 1825 interiors may charge storage fees and/or cancel your order.
For more information, please see our terms and conditions.
Please note: All prices are recommended retail inclusive of GST in AUD. Prices, weights and measurements are subject to change without notice. All weights and measurements are approximate.