Howard Feed-N-Wax 480ml
Privilege Club Member: $29.70
Feed-N-Wax is a special blend of beeswax, carnauba wax and orange oil. It enhances the natural beauty and depth of grain in finished and unfinished wood, highlighting its golden hues and leaving a protective coating. Used regularly, this product will help prevent drying, fading and cracking while preserving the timber finish. Not suitable for painted surfaces.
To apply Feed-N-Wax, take a clean, soft cloth - either a cotton rag or a good quality microfibre cloth – and squeeze a generous dollop of Feed-N-Wax onto it. Apply it to the surface of the furniture in a rubbing motion, ensuring that it goes on evenly and very thinly. Its good practice when coating any item made of natural, unpainted wood to rub Feed-N-Wax into the surface working with the grain. As Feed-N-Wax is a liquefied wax, it needs from 15 to 20 minutes standing time before the waxed surface is wiped dry. Give the product another buff with a clean, soft cloth to achieve that extra level of sheen if desired.
This product cannot be posted.
- To ensure that you receive the best possible price for your delivery, we shop around.
- The delivery fee is calculated according to the number of products to be delivered, as well as their size, weight and distance from your nearest store.
- Once your order confirmation has been received, one of our staff will be in touch to discuss a suitable delivery date with you.
- Note that this service does not include taking furniture upstairs, additional assembly or rubbish removal.
- To get an update on your furniture delivery please call 1300 1825 00.
- At the time of delivery, you or your agent must fully inspect the product/s to confirm they are in good condition before signing our paperwork.
- 1825 interiors will not be held responsible for any damage that occurs after the paperwork has been signed.
Out of area furniture delivery
- The majority of our furniture deliveries are handled by local contractors.
- While they deliver furniture to most locations in NSW and the ACT, there are some locations where delivery is not available.
- If you live interstate or outside of our local delivery areas, you will need to organise your own courier.
- We recommend that you purchase freight insurance with your chosen courier.
- Products can either be 'in stock', 'available to order', or 'available in store only'. These options are shown on each product detail page.
- Delivery times will vary by stock availability and by location.
- If a product is available to order, or available in store only, the sales staff at your nearest store can give you an estimated time of arrival.
- Please ensure your new furniture will fit into your home, and can be carried through doorways, around tight corners, etc., before purchase.
Missed deliveries/storage fees
- We always ring you prior to your delivery date to ensure you will be available to receive the products.
- Please let us know if you are not going to be available so we can arrange an alternative date.
- If you miss your furniture delivery (i.e. you are not home to receive it), you will be charged a second delivery fee.
- You must collect or take delivery of the product/s within 7 days from the day that we notify you that they are available. If you fail to do so, 1825 interiors may charge storage fees and/or cancel your order.
For more information, please see our terms and conditions.
Please note: All prices are recommended retail inclusive of GST in AUD. Prices, weights and measurements are subject to change without notice. All weights and measurements are approximate.