- To ensure that you receive the best possible price for your delivery, we shop around.
- The delivery fee is calculated according to the number of products to be delivered, as well as their size, weight and distance from your nearest store.
- Once your order confirmation has been received, one of our staff will be in touch to discuss a suitable delivery date with you.
- Note that this service does not include taking furniture upstairs, additional assembly or rubbish removal.
- To get an update on your furniture delivery please call 1300 1825 00.
- At the time of delivery, you or your agent must fully inspect the product/s to confirm they are in good condition before signing our paperwork.
- 1825 interiors will not be held responsible for any damage that occurs after the paperwork has been signed.
Out of area furniture delivery
- The majority of our furniture deliveries are handled by local contractors.
- While they deliver furniture to most locations in NSW and the ACT, there are some locations where delivery is not available.
- If you live interstate or outside of our local delivery areas, you will need to organise your own courier.
- We recommend that you purchase freight insurance with your chosen courier.
Deliveries to Melbourne
- Although 1825 interiors does not deliver to Victoria, we have many happy customers who have organised delivery through Hoods Furniture Freighters at very reasonable prices. Your furniture order is delivered to their warehouse at 93 Merola Way, Campbellfield VIC 3061. You can then collect it from their warehouse or they can deliver it onto your address for an extra fee.
- Our Wagga Wagga store can arrange a quote for you, or you can contact them directly on (03) 9357 9393.
- Alternatively, we are happy to work with any courier you wish to organise yourself.
- Products can either be 'in stock', 'available to order', or 'available in store only'. These options are shown on each product detail page.
- Delivery times will vary by stock availability and by location.
- If a product is available to order, or available in store only, the sales staff at your nearest store can give you an estimated time of arrival.
- Please ensure your new furniture will fit into your home, and can be carried through doorways, around tight corners, etc., before purchase.
Missed deliveries/storage fees
- We always ring you prior to your delivery date to ensure you will be available to receive the products.
- Please let us know if you are not going to be available so we can arrange an alternative date.
- If you miss your furniture delivery (i.e. you are not home to receive it), you will be charged a second delivery fee.
- You must collect or take delivery of the product/s within 7 days from the day that we notify you that they are available. If you fail to do so, 1825 interiors may charge storage fees and/or cancel your order.
For more information, please see our terms and conditions.
Please note: All prices are recommended retail inclusive of GST in AUD. Prices, weights and measurements are subject to change without notice. All weights and measurements are approximate.