If you love sleek and uncluttered furniture, then the mid century modern style Brooklyn collection absolutely fits the bill.
The Brooklyn mirror is made from a combination of solid oak and MDF with a cracked oak veneer.
What is cracked oak veneer? As oak dries out, it shrinks across the grain and develops splits and cracks, sometimes called 'shakes'. They are totally natural and nothing to worry about! Like knots and 'cherry pits', cracks in oak are not defects - they simply add to the character of the furniture, giving it authenticity and enhancing its natural beauty.
Made in Vietnam.
1000W x 25D x 1000H mm.
Now discontinued - stock is limited!
This collection is built to last. Following these steps for basic care should protect your investment for years to come.
- Dust regularly with a soft damp cloth - preferably white. Wipe over surfaces in the direction of the grain.
- Maintain at least 60cms between your timber furniture and home heating sources.
- Prolonged exposure to heat sources will cause the timber to dry out.
- All finishes will fade over time. This process can be slowed down by placing furniture out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid extreme temperature and humidity conditions.
- Use coasters under all beverages and felt bumpers under lamps and ornaments to avoid scratches.
We recommend Howard's Wax-It-All to maintain products in this collection. Wax-It-All is a food-grade paste wax that is safe for any surface where food contact may occur. This thick, smooth blend of beeswax, carnauba wax, and food grade mineral oil revives faded surfaces and helps protect wood from drying out and cracking. Use Wax-It-All to care for a multitude of surfaces in and around your home.
Please click here to view the warranty information for this product.
Out of area furniture delivery
Missed deliveries/storage fees
For more information, please see our terms and conditions.
Please note: All prices are recommended retail inclusive of GST in AUD. Prices, weights and measurements are subject to change without notice. All weights and measurements are approximate.
One of the advantages of buying furniture from 1825 interiors is that almost all our products are fully assembled.